Why choose Steve Page over another school?
- Accredited, professional, patient and encouraging instructor.
- Lessons 7 days a week, Weekend, Weekday and Evening courses available.
- Manual and automatic lessons.
- Non smoking modern vehicles with air conditioning for everybody’s comfort.
- Intensive courses, semi intensive courses and weekly lessons available.
- Motorway and Refresher lessons offered and Pass Plus provided.
- No hidden fees.
- I will return your call/message as quickly as possible but will not answer or reply during lessons.
How can I pay for the course?
I accept payment by Cash at the start of each lesson or Bank Transfer made 24 hours in advance. Block bookings must be paid in full before the start of the first lesson. Intensive courses must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the first lesson. No refunds will be given if less than 2 weeks notice of cancellation is given
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY LESSON?
I require a minimum of 48 hour notice of cancellation for all lessons. However, if you must cancel please call as soon as possible, so that the lesson may be booked for someone else.
DO I NEED ANY EXPERIENCE BEFORE MY FIRST LESSON?
No, if you are just about to go for your first drive, Steve Page will help you to quickly grasp the basics. Your Instructor will help you overcome any nervousness and get you started in a quiet/calm area to develop your confidence and skills.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO BRING TO MY FIRST LESSON?
Please bring your provisional driving license, which needs to be seen by your instructor before driving on your first lesson. If you require glasses to read number plates and drive, please remember to bring them with you as well.